Monday, August 2, 2010

I am working!! Just can't show you what it is until I finish.
It is so hot here..107 today, that I have to keep telling myself
to keep moving.
Something fun for the last two week; five artsy gals are getting
together in a wonderful studio (one of the five) and creating
something new each week...or at least finishing a project that
was started. Her place is in the country and contributes to the
mind set of possibilities. A little bit of heaven on earth.
Her studio is out of this world big and full, I mean full, of
wonderful everything; antiques, huge tall cabinets filled with
lace,ribbons,fabric, paints, jewelry, you name it, she has it.
Maybe she will post a picture of her studio on her blog.http://nikisfragments.blogspot.com/

Have a great Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment