Tuesday, December 27, 2011

And so....this was Christmas 2011

It finally came....and went. All the shopping, cooking, picture taking, visiting, wrapping, decorating...is gone for another year. Now, the dismantling of the decorations, the storing of boxes, etc. I have decided this year to throw away the tissue, ribbon and paper. I usually save everything but not this year. It will be fun to looks for the new next year.

I would love to say I will be a better blogger in 2012, but who am I kidding? I will try to post more of my escapades and creations....as I sure have plenty to do. I love reading all of my favorites and plan to incorporate some of their ideas into my furniture changes and painting. I have quilts to make, and dresses to sew for that cutie 4 yo grandaughter and now a cutie Great Granddaughter.

I send you best wishes for a New Year. I pray blessings on each and everyone of you who read my blog and hope to see some of you in an art class this coming year.

I will leave you with some of my Christmas memories this year....

A Great Granddaughter for Christmas. Welcome Harper Leigh Lussier


A little Charlotte doll I made into a snow queen. Don't you just love her?

Me and my girls.

Me and my grans, minus 2. Maggie and Myranda were out of town for Christmas. I will post after Wed. when I see them for Christmas celebrations.

My guy Scott getting ready to dive into an Apple Pie that Leslee made.

This is our four generation picture. Me, Laurie, her daughter Meggan, and Meggans daughter Harper. I am blessed. I wish Dick were still with us to see his beautiful growing family.

2 comments:

  1. Your great granddaughter is adorable -- and so is the rest of your family! 'Glad your Christmas was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon,
    I can't find your email address for some reason. Yes, I am selling the butterfly necklaces. I don't have an etsy shop or anything. But I would be happy to arrange something with you. My email is hopee@bluemarble.net or call 812-325-0030. Each one is a bit different.
    XO~Hope

    ReplyDelete